1. This return policy will be effective throughout the period of Movement Control Order (MCO) i.e from 18 March 2020 until the MCO is ended.
2. This return policy is applicable to all INHANNA products except it’s stated No Return and Exchange for that particular product or event or period.
3. Returns are accepted if returned within 5 business days (for local) and 10 business days (for international) of receipt in exchange for INHANNA store credit only. Only clothes that are unworn, unaltered, unwashed, tag intact and in its original packaging can be returned/exchanged.
4. There are 3 types of returns:
a. Return Request - Customer receives item as ordered but wants to change the color, size or design. Please return the item to INHANNA’s warehouse. You will be given a store credit once we have received the returned package. You can place an order again by using the provided store credit. The store credit provided was not inclusive of shipping fee.
b. Return Mistake - Customer received the wrong item and wants the correct item to be reposted - NO return fee will be charged and INHANNA will bear customer’s delivery fee up to RM8 only. The correct order will be shipped once we have received the returned package.
c. Return Defect - Customer receives defect item and wants the good item to be reposted - NO return fee will be charged and INHANNA will bear the customer’s delivery fee up to RM8 only.
5. Subject to the availability, if the item requested is not available, customers have to change with other colour, size or design.
6. If the exchange item's price is more than the item purchased, then the customer has to pay the difference. If the item exchange is cheaper, the balance of store credit can be used for the next purchase.
7. INHANNA reserves the right not to allow the return of items or refund of any transactions although the above condition is met.
8. INHANNA reserves the right to change the above policy at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately.
How to Return
1. You can find the Return Slip here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O4Vdu49qmcuNIOeAnFzF1tda1fqyXez-/view?usp=sharing
2. Complete the Return Slip.
3. Repack your item(s) using original packaging with original condition and tag intact.
4. Return your packaging at the following address:
INHANNA SDN BHD
A-12-G, Jalan Zuhal U5/178
40150 Shah Alam, Selangor
5. For easy self-tracking and for us to assist you better, please keep a record of your return tracking number on your return label or consignment note.
6. We do our best to accept and process your returns. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.