INHANNA was founded in 2013 by Intan Farhana and her husband during the time of Facebook and Instagram became popular platforms for promoting businesses. She has no background in fashion design and retail, but since she loves fashion, they felt it would be worth the risk of starting an online business.
INHANNA has grown since then. Today, we have 40 employees, 416,000 followers on Instagram and 70,000 loyal customers. We are one of the biggest traditional and modest wear brands in Malaysia with our specialty in baju kurung, kebaya and tunic.
INHANNA believes that every woman should look presentable, neat and clean for them to feel beautiful and confident. To achieve this, women need to put on makeup and dress up but in Islam, it is required for women to cover their Awrah. So how do you look fashionable without revealing too much?
INHANNA is trying hard to solve these problems:
- Modest attire is not fashionable - We create modest attire with creativity beginning from the design stage with the aim to keep the awrah covered while staying stylish through the combination of fabrics, colors, layers and accessories.
- Modest attire is not comfortable - Layers of clothes to cover the awrah may make people feel miserable. We prioritize comfort and practicality through quality and suitable fabrics that are less heat, flexible and easy to style.
- Modest attire will take more time to style - Women spend hours in front of the mirror to get the appropriate look. We save women’s time by giving styling ideas through our website with INHANNA clothes and accessories so you will look perfect as it is without spending countless hours.
- Modest attire will make you less confident - Our designs will be mixed and matched with various trendy colors, exquisite accessories, and modern styling that will make you look fabulously presentable and up-to-date
- Complete modest with style attire is hard to find in one place - We provide the perfect set of modest with style looks at our online and offline stores with the collection of traditional and casual apparel together with our complementary items such as scarves, socks, hand socks and other accessories